The School of Athens One of the most famous frescoes by the Italian Renaissance artist Raphael. It was painted between 1509 and 1511 as a part of Raphael’s commission to decorate the rooms now known as the Stanze di Raffaello, in the Apostolic Palace in the Vatican. The Stanza della Segnatura was the first of the rooms to be decorated, and The School of Athens, representing Philosophy, was probably the second painting to be finished there, after La Disputa (Theology) on the opposite wall
SYNTHESI INSTITUTE TRAINING
We bring together thought leaders from different disciplines to teach a variety of courses for the purpose of personal and societal transformation.
Pythagorean Mystery Teachings
- Sacred Mathematics
- Practical Life Teachings of Pythagoras and His Initiates
- How to Create A Spiritual Marriage
- How To Create An Education System Based on the Pythagorean Method
- How to Create the Optimal Work Environment based on Pythagorean Practices
- Develop your Intuition Through Silence & Meditation
- Discover Healing Pythagorean Techniques using Color, Light & Sound Vibrations
- Mastering the Self by Eliminating Negative Patterns
- Identify your Personal & Spiritual Mission
Health & Wellness
- The Pythagorean Method for Utilizing Music and Color for the Purpose of Healing
- Natural Medicine: Chinese, Ayurvedic, Homeopathic, European, African, South American natural medicine systems are presented as an adjunct or alternative to conventional medicine.
- Integrative Medicine: Move From a Dominant Medicine System to A Coop-Managed Medical System. Multi-discipline medical systems work together to create improved outcomes for their patients and the institutions they work in.
- WHO (World Health Organization) has found that 80% of all medicine that is delivered to people is natural medicine (non allopathic). Emergency medicine is essential. Medical research is necessary as long as its not biased. Natural medicine research is critical for proving the powerful benefits of milder forms of medicine and enhancing the results of conventional medicine.
- Food as Medicine. Healing with Food Therapy
Flow, Creativity & Innovation – Get in the Zone!
Have you ever wanted to be more creative, innovative, and productive, but you weren’t sure exactly how to go about it? Then this course is for you? This highly experiential workshop takes you through the steps of tapping into your creativity, innovation and productivity. Creativity and innovation as well as productivity are skills that can be learned. Some people are naturally blessed with an abundance of talent in certain areas, but anyone can improve their performance if they have the proper tools. We will model behaviors of people that are tops in their field, for example athletes like Michael Jordan, scientist Albert Einstein, and comedian Steve Martin. The workshop will introduce participants to strategies and techniques for improving their creativity, creativity, innovation and productivity skills in the workplace. Participants will directly apply to their daily work process and come out with an individual development plan at end of the workshop. Participants will have fun as well as be given tools that are practical and results driven. Transform your life and your career.
By the end of the course participants will:
- Be more confident in their ability to be more creative, innovative, and productive.
- Feel more comfortable in applying creativity, innovation, and productivity techniques at work.
- Act as a resource for creativity, innovation and productivity in the team they interact with.
By the end of the course participants will have the tools to:
- Implement an individual development plan that improves work performance
- Identify and address obstacles to productivity
- Assess their creativity, innovation and productive skillset
- Assess themselves based on the 7 Indicators for Productive Work.