- provide a learning environment through our yearly community projects
- expose our students to innovative problem solving methods
- acquire life skills through involvement with thought leaders
Our educators are interested in making socially conscious contributions to society by bringing creative thinkers together, designing action plans, and producing beneficial results.
The Institute will be a gathering place of business owners, scholars, students, consultants, inventors, and innovators from many disciplines from all over the world for the purpose of offering courses in new and innovative practices and methods as well as drawing from ancient wisdom. This will include multi-disciplines such as ecology, Permaculture, agriculture, business, architecture, archeology, religion and spirituality, social sciences, arts, sciences, health and wellness.
The mission is to blend ancient wisdom with knowledge and technology in our current lifestyle forming a better, socially conscious design and life, for all.
- Restoration of an ancient Christian chapel
- Performance Improvement workshops on flow, creativity, innovation and productivity for people of all ages
- How to utilize available space in urban settings for the purpose or planting edible gardens and creating green space
- Our members will put forth ideas for future creative projects